THE CLINIC'S ABILITY TO OFFER TREATMENTS DURING THE CURRENT COVID - 19 SITUATION
March 24th 2020
As you will be fully aware, the advice at present is to avoid travel that will expose you significantly to other people / crowds or to be in groups of >2 people.
Over the next few weeks and months social restrictions will vary: The government's aim will be to tighten and then relax restrictions in an attempt to avoid large spikes in infection numbers. This is likely to continue throughout 2020.
So, at times, we will be able to responsibly offer treatments for the reasons below (but with likely caveats):
- As we are treating on a one to one basis.
- If you can drive and can avoid public transport then you, quite obviously, are not increasing your exposure / risk to others. It will now be possible for you to park directly on the clinic forecourt until further notice.
- Henceforth, Dr. Aitken is not seeing face to face patients in his other role as a corporate doctor in London - it will all be telemedicine based consults and he will not be exposed to infected patients.
- The clinic will provide hand wipes and all surfaces will be cleaned between clients.
- Masks are available.
- Appointments will be staggered so as to avoid any cross-over.
If attending you should come alone, by car, and not with friends or family / children.
If you fall into one of the medical 'at risk' groups then you should not attend (see NHS covid website for further details on what defines 'at risk' ).
We will be reviewing the situation in line with government guidance and will update this page to reflect this. If you are unsure about whether it is possible to have a treatment over the next few months then please contact us on: email@example.com